Thursday 30 September 2010

Private parts

My more perceptive readers will have noticed that there is no picture to the right, and may even have guessed that Alice is not the name I go by In Real Life. Yup, Google has more data about me than any real person, including anyone interested enough to be reading this. Seems I'm not really following Marco Torres' good advice around building up a digital portfolio. But the reasons I haven't are fairly simple. I don't want to identify where I work, simply because I don't want to have to concentrate on being 'on message' all the time.


Lucky I have options...


Google Opt Out Feature Lets Users Protect Privacy By Moving To Remote Village


...but hopeful I won't need them

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/password_reuse.png

No comments:

Post a Comment